This website (the “Website”) is the website of Active Energy Group PLC (“AEG” or “the Company”).
AEG is a company incorporated in England and Wales under company registration Number 03148295. Its registered office address is 27-28 Eastcastle Street, London W1W 8DH, United Kingdom.
By using AEG’s Website you accept these terms
There are other terms that apply to you
AEG may make changes to, suspend or withdraw the Website
AEG may update and change the Website from time to time.
AEG does not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. AEG may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for business and operational reasons. AEG will try to give reasonable notice, through this Website, of any suspension or withdrawal.
How you may use material on the Website
Unless otherwise stated, AEG is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Website. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
AEG’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged.
Do not rely on information on this Website
Although AEG makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, AEG makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date. AEG may change the information at any time without notice. You must not rely on the information on the Website and you acknowledge that you must take appropriate steps to verify this information before acting on it.
The information provided on the Website has been prepared solely for the purposes of providing information about AEG and its subsidiaries and, in the case of certain documents in the Investor Information Section of the Website, for the purpose of and in accordance with the AIM Rules for Companies published by the London Stock Exchange.
The information contained in the Website does not constitute or form any part of any offer to sell, allot or issue or any invitation to subscribe for, underwrite or purchase shares or other securities, or any other products or services or otherwise deal in these or enter into a contract with AEG or any other company. The information provided must not form the basis or part of, or be relied on in any way in connection with any investment decision, or act as any inducement to enter into any contract or commitment for securities. When making an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser. No statement or information on the Website constitutes investment advice.
The information provided on the Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Website (or the information provided on it) is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Investor Information Section of the Website. None of the shares or securities in AEG are available for sale in any jurisdiction where such activity is prohibited.
In particular, the admission document and investor presentations made available on the Website do not constitute an offer to sell, allot or issue or any invitation to subscribe for, underwrite or purchase any shares or securities in AEG, nor are the shares or securities of AEG otherwise being offered:
- in the United States of America or in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is unlawful or may contravene local securities laws or regulations; or
- to any US person (as defined for the purposes of Regulation S under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended). Shares in AEG have not been registered under the United States Securities Act 1933 (as amended) or under the securities legislation of any state of the United States of America.
The admission document and investor presentations of AEG are only intended to be accessed by non-US persons. By accessing the documents you confirm that you are not a US person.
The Website may include certain statements, estimates and projections with respect to the anticipated future performance of AEG and as to the market for AEG’s services. Such statements, estimates and projections reflect various assumptions made by AEG concerning anticipated results, which assumptions may or may not prove to be correct for a variety of reasons. No representation is made as to the accuracy of such statements, estimates and projections. The past performance of AEG or any other company referred to on the Website cannot be relied upon as a guide to its future performance. The price of shares and the income derived from them can go down as well as up and investors may not recoup the amount originally invested.
The admission document of AEG (which is dated 19 September 1997) and certain investor presentations made available on the Website were published some time ago and reflect the position at the time of their publication. The information contained in those documents may therefore be out of date, superseded and potentially inaccurate. No reliance should be placed on the information or opinions contained in those documents or on their completeness. No undertaking, representation, warranty or other assurance, express or implied, is made or given by or on behalf of AEG or any of its directors, officers, partners, employees, agents or advisers or any other person as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or opinions contained in those documents and no responsibility or liability is accepted by any of them for any such information or opinions. Nothing set out in this paragraph shall exclude any liability for any undertaking, representation or warranty made fraudulently.
AEG is not responsible for websites AEG links to or that are linked to AEG
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by AEG of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. AEG has no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
AEG is not responsible for the content of any other website from which you have accessed the Website or to which you may hyperlink from the Website and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage you incur as a result thereof.
Rules about linking to the Website
You may link to AEG’s home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage AEG’s reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by you. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on AEG’s part where none exists.
The Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the home page.
AEG reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on the Website other than that set out above, please contact AEG.
AEG’s responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- AEG does not exclude or limit in any way AEG’s liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by AEG negligence or the negligence of AEG’s employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in the relevant contractual documentation with AEG.
If you are a business user:
- AEG excludes all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Website or any content on it.
- AEG will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, the Website or use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
- In particular, AEG will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that AEG only provides the Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes, and AEG has no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that AEG has supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by the failure of AEG to use reasonable care and skill, AEG will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
AEG is not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
AEG does not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. AEG will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and AEG will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?